Summer Craftivities!

Monday, June 20, 2016
Today is the day, it is officially summer! It has felt hot enough to be summer for weeks now so the beach and popsicle themed activities have already been in heavy rotation. I love letting my students get hands on with activities while we work on their goals, so I created some open-ended printables with a summer theme that everyone can use!
Last week I used these sheets to target articulation goals. I printed off a few sound worksheets from Mommy Speech Therapy and let my students cut and glue target words on the page as they worked on their individual goals. Some simply said the word and others made up sentences. 
 Since the pages aren't labeled, you can use them to target almost any goal. And each child in a group can use the same sheet even if they are working on different goals. This would be a great activity for speech centers!
 I have also used this sheet to target synonyms, antonyms, verbs, descriptive words, and following directions. After my students completed them, I sent the sheets home for homework!
 You can download a copy of these  
Open Ended Summer Craftivities in my TpT store, here!


Powered by Blogger.